Saturday, October 27, 2012

2012 Get Well & Happy Birthday

About a month ago Selena (fellow Cricuter) asked for cards to be sent to her 13yr old niece. Who was in the hospital during her Birthday.  I told Selena about the Cricut fairies and how they work.  And that I would send a card too.

     Well, I ended up making two cards and sending a little gift.


Get Well card:
Owl from Hoot'n' Holler,
Embossed background Stampendous Perlized Amethyst using Recollections Wood grain stamp.



The Birthday card is a lift from (hold on, I wrote it down and now I can't find the paper.)
When I find it, if I ever find it (I've been looking for an hour.) I will up-date.

I made the vellum envelope, punched the stars with EK success star punch, and used washi tape.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment