Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I finished the birthday card. It is a simple card but fun. I found the mechanics for the card on YouTube called "Marvelous Magical Marquee Card Tutorial" Size: A2


When you open the card a window opens to reveal a message.

Cut four pieces

add the tape& decorate.

What I used:
  • Fiskars paper trimmer,
  • Martha Stewart (MS) Monarch butterfly Large #42-30002,
  • MS Craft 3 in 1 #M283036,
  • MS Traditional scallop edge #42-40010 punches, 
  • EK Success Circle cutter, 
  • EK Success 2" Circle scallop,  
          I didn't use a square punch like in the video, I used the paper trimmer instead.
  • Jewels from dollar bin,
  • Pens-Pilot G-1 UG1M-BRZBBC &Sakura Gelly Roll Clear star (my favorite pen)
  • Terrifically Tacky Tape and Zipdry glue.

That's is for now. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment