Saturday, September 17, 2011

Start Blogging

Welcome to my blog. As you can tell I've not blogged before.

I have been kicking the idea around for a while but didn't know where to start. I decided to start with my most current project.

I follow some super talented women. (Check out the Blinkies&Buttons to the right) 
On My Pink Stamper, Robyn's blog I read the need to make one card, for breast cancer survivors breakfast coming up Sept 28th.

Let me tell you about the one card project.


[Martha Stewart Large butterfly punch, versemark stamp, white satin ribbon, & lt blue cardstock.]


Before I mailed it out Kathy wrote Robyn again, needing more cards.

So, my one became twelve. Here they are…

 




(Hand beaded seed beads.)







I had to fill up the USPS box, (get my moneys postage worth) right.

Oh and one more for Kathy Mortl, for supporting beast cancer survivors.



Thank you for taking the time to look at my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment